Written by Suzanne B-
Inspiration from the 7th Annual Gaia’s Essence Women’s Wellness Conference
On Saturday, September 19th 2015, I attended the 7th Annual Gaia’s Essence Women’s Wellness Conference held in Islandia, NY. From the friendly greetings and fabulous goody bag to the wide assortment of booths representing all walks of life in the health and wellness industry, I was entertained and intrigued, participating in activities such as Reiki Healing and Nutrition Response Testing.
I attended a host of seminars throughout the conference, but most memorable was the inspiration I received from the keynote speaker, Vallori Thomas, Founder of Wow Coaching and Consulting, in her presentation, 50 Shades of Success: The Nuances of Winning. Here are some of the highlights:
Identify your time wasters.
- Replace one habit that is not serving you with one habit that is serving you.
- Practice makes permanent.
- Find and surround yourself with people who challenge and Inspire you.
Makes sense, right? Change your environment to set the stage for changing your habits…
- You cannot experience success if you do not think you have the capacity for it.
- Stop wishing and start doing.
- Your story is your value. Become a value interpreter. No one has your story.
- Your gift is something everyone admires about you. Use it.
- Enthusiasm expands time.
I love the way she encourages a positive focus on self.
- Perfection is an illusion that robs you of your greatness. You bypass excellence in the pursuit of perfection.
- Comparison is the thief of joy. Comparison is a losing battle. Stop it! Simply stop comparing yourself to others.
- What if all there is, is abundance?
- Thoughts become things. Choose good thoughts.
I can see that incorporating these positive thoughts and practical tips into my daily life will begin to change my perspective…
- Make your own mantra.
- Have authentic relationships.
- Start your day with gratitude and include yourself in the acknowledgment of gratitude.
- You have your own gifts, power and intelligence.
- Stop waiting for your circumstances to give you permission to enjoy your life.
- Go further on your own personal journey without evidence that you will succeed. Don’t cave in!
- Choice is a very powerful tool that you have.
- Be your best resource.
Wow, what a message of empowerment! I hope Vallori’s words of wisdom resonate for you the way they have for me. I know I have already begun applying many of her tips in my daily life.
This is the type of assistance available to us through many of the generous and knowledgeable individuals working in the health and wellness community. We can access many resources that will help us on the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual levels as we seek to improve the quality of our lives. Working with coaches like Vallori can be extremely valuable to us as we move forward in our journeys.
In the same way, Zana Juice can offer you support as you work to improve your physical health. Many of our customers have reported that drinking Zana Juice on a regular basis has elevated the quality of their lives on many levels – one of the wonderful ripple effects of improved physical health. To learn more about the benefits of Zana Juice, click on the Shop button below.